What can be insured by Kommesk-Omir?
In addition to insurance of property interests of the insured person connected with costs due to an accident or a sudden illness, we can insure luggage against its loss by a carrier, and civil liability for causing injury to life, health and property of third parties.
Our programs provide for insurance of not only single trips but also multiple ones, and also the time of citizens staying abroad for training and recruitment. There are insurance programs for athletes. Here, tariffs depend on who the athlete is: an amateur¬ or a professional, and the kind of sport. For example, the insurance policy for a swimmer will be cheaper than for a paratrooper, mountaineer, or a race car driver.
providing ambulance and emergency health care connected with a sudden illness, acute exacerbation of a chronic illness directly threatening the life of the insured person, causing of injury to health as a result of an accident (traumas, acute poisoning with chemicals and mixtures, drugs, poor-quality food products, noxious plants, venoms of insects and snakes due to bites).
Upon the occurrence of the insured event the insurance company will cover the following costs:
- in the event of inpatient treatment (hospitalization) - for services of a doctor; drugs; diagnostic testing, procedures; services in the inpatient clinic;
- in the event of outpatient treatment – for services of a doctor; emergency dentist"s aid due to an accident, severe toothache, if provided for by the insurance program;
- in the event of medical transportation due to symptoms – for transportation of the insured person to a doctor and/or health care center; and for transportation by airplane, train or other vehicle to the nearest airport (railway, port, etc.) of a country of permanent residence.
Compensates for the cost of lost items in checked luggage, through the fault of a carrier.
Insurance of civil liability to third parties
This type of insurance provides for compensation by the insurer of damage caused by a tourist on vacation to third parties.
On what does the cost depend?
· number of trips;
· purpose of trips;
· insurance territory (country/countries);
· dates of entry/exit;
· age of the insured person;
· chosen insured amount.
What documents are required for execution of the insurance policy?
What amount should be chosen?
Amount insured for Schengen countries must be not less than EUR 30,000, and for other countries not less than USD 10,000. Considering the constantly growing prices of medical services and drugs and depending on the nature of an illness, this money may be not sufficient; therefore you can be insured for a larger amount, if you so desire.
In the event of an illness or an accident:
Within 24 hours of the insured event, the insured person shall contact Assistance (the service company, with which the insurer has executed the contract) or his/her insurance company at the telephone numbers indicated in the policy. The following information shall be provided:
- last name, first name, middle name of the insured person;
- number and period of the insurance contract;
- information on the insured event;
- telephone number at which Assistance or the insurer can contact the insured person.
Then follow the instructions of the coordinator of Assistance. The service company, depending on the complaints about health, calls a doctor or transport for hospitalization
In the event of an emergency, the insured person or his/her representative within 48 hours shall inform Assistance of what happened, specifying the above information, and the name, address and contact details of the health care clinic that rendered medical services.
In the event of loss of luggage it is necessary to:
- apply in writing to a representative of a carrier for execution of a respective report;
- submit an application to the carrier for tracing of the luggage.
Upon the occurrence of an event, consequences of which may result in civil liability for causing damage to third parties, the insured person shall:
– within 48 hours (except for weekends and public holidays) after the occurrence of the event or submission of a claim by the injured person, and in the event of the beginning of actions of competent authorities with respect to the causing of damage (investigation, court proceedings etc.) inform the insurance company of that in a written or oral form;
– take measures to minimize losses from the insured event;
– not compensate, admit partially or completely claims submitted in connection with the insured event, and not assume any direct or indirect obligations related to settlement of such claims without approval of the insurance company.
The list of offers for fans of travel is quite extensive. There are programs designed for students, athletes, and people going abroad for work. Specialists of Kommesk-Omir will provide qualified consultation and offer the best choice of insurance services.
24/7 Center of the Assistance Company "Savitar Group"
+7 495 987 17 75;
+7 495 987 17 76 (Fax);
or at additional telephone numbers on the territory of the country of stay for calls from the following countries:
|+43 1 2297177
|+359 2 4917341
|+ 49 302 178 25 34
|+30 23 121 33 4000; +30 231 118 03 24
|+20 1065 44 40 40, +20 1001754 721
|+972 3 9125655
|+39 02 36311466
|+34 91 1877699
|+357 24 03 00 50
|+86 10 8405 3553
|+48 22 4906999
||+66 83 121 4154
||+66 85 276 9117
|+90 212 4141771
|+380 44 594 27 94
|+420 22 625 9776
Why do people choose the policy for tourists at Kommesk-Omir?
· choice of outstanding and useful gifts
· delivery of the policy
· 24/7 Call Center - 24/7 communication lines in Kazakhstan, even on weekends and public holidays.
· 24/7 Call Center of the Assistance Company "Savitar Group":
· convenient business hours of the office and sales center – we work for you from 8:30 a.m. till 9:00 p.m. every day, without lunch breaks, even on weekends and public holidays
Call Center: + 7 (727) 244 74 00, + 7 (701) 244 74 00, +7 (777) 244 74 00,
+7 (777) 744 74 00 (Viber and WhatsАpp).